Thursday, September 17, 2026

Scrap Happy Scrappy

Made entirely from scraps, this award-winning quilt was hand pieced, needle-turn appliqued, and embroidered by Susan Parker. The kaleidoscope of colors and prints makes a truly happy quilt.

Also check out our E-Bay shop for bargains on jewelry, clothing, and collectibles! For more free quilt patterns, follow us on X/Twitter.  

Scrap Happy Scrappy, made and quilted by Susan Parker

 
Susan Parker used a huge variety of prints and batiks to make these fun blocks. She followed a Block-of-the-Month program at The Quilt Show, based on the Pick-a-Petal design by Jen Kingwell. 
 
Jen says: "I'm known as a scrap quilter and so I knew I wanted this design to reflect this. The color palette is bright and fun mixing a range of prints." 


Image credits: Photos were taken by Quilt Inspiration at the 2026 Quilt Arizona show. Scrap Happy Scrappy won First Place in the Scrap - Solo category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading each and every comment... thanks for visiting our blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails