Saturday, January 9, 2021

Dream Big

Welcome to 2021! This "Dream Big"  quilt inspires us to dream about going to a real (not virtual) quilt show again, in person, in the near future.  We wish you good health and happy quilting for the year ahead.

p.s. Check out our eBay shop for great bargains on books, magazines, and collectible items. For free quilt inspiration, please visit us on Twitter.

Dream Big flower panel in gray, quilted by Jillane Ocano

Jillane Ocano's quilting skills are showcased on this fabric panel, which gave her the chance to try different free motion quilting designs for a wall hanging for her office.  The Dream Big fabric print, designed by Jeanie Sumrall-Ajero was produced in numerous colors by Hoffman California Fabrics,.  Jillane says that she was new to FMQ and she tried out some new feather designs, and worked on pebbling.  The quilting was completed on a 16" Babylock machine.  The results are outstanding (see detail below)!

 

Image credits:  Photos were taken by Quilt Inspiration at the 2020 Quilt Arizona show.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing!!!! So beautiful!! I would love this on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! From a distance, I thought I was seeing a bit of frost captured on a flower ... then I was shown the quilting up close ... wow! I’m inspired to give it a try too,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow just beautiful, I hope with practice I can get this good.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading each and every comment... thanks for visiting our blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails