Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Free pattern day: St. Patrick's Day

Many countries celebrate St. Patrick's Day with parades, green attire, and - occasionally - green beer. How about a green quilt? Here are free patterns for shamrocks, Irish chain and Celtic quilts, table runners and pillows. NOTE:  THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED; click here for the latest free patterns!




Image credits:  The montages shown on this page are derivative works that are copyrighted by Quilt Inspiration; please do not copy images without permission.   If any links are broken, we'd love to know; email us at quiltinspiration {at} gmail {dot} com.

5 comments:

  1. Great post!So many wonderful quilts!I like so much the Celtic knots!!!
    congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think St Valentine's Day would be the most celebrated?
    Thanks for all the free patterns in one spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to spend it on my knees, praying for the future of Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all nice pattern for St Paddy's Day. I wasn't expecting for more activities as this. I was actually just browsing for St Patrick's day recipes and craft projects but this is another option to consider =) Please allow me to pin them on my board. Thank you so much!

    meowchie.snydle.com/happy-st-patricks-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome collection. This truly is an inspiring website. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading each and every comment... thanks for visiting our blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails