Friday, November 25, 2016

Free pattern day: Cat and Dog quilts!

Here is a purr-fectly wonderful collection of FREE cat and dog quilt patterns, pillows, and dog beds! NOTE:  This post has been UPDATED.  For the latest patterns please visit our Free Pattern Day for Cat & Dog quilts (CLICK HERE!) 

Also check out our E-Bay shop for jewelry, clothing, and collectibles! For more free quilt patterns, follow us on Twitter.


Image credits:  This post was updated on August 7, 2026. All images are copyrighted by their owners. Please respect their generosity in sharing their free patterns, and the restrictions they have placed on the use of these designs. If any links are broken, we'd love to know; email us at quiltinspiration {at} gmail {dot} com.

8 comments:

  1. I am sure humane societies all over will be thankful to your generosity. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! Thanks for rounding these all up in one place for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy amd inspired. Can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful collection (Clowder) of cat patterns. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, thank you so very much for all these patterns. God Bless you and all the Furry Friends everywhere
    Be well
    GGPami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for posting all of these. I have made four of the MSQC cat quilts and I am so excited to try a new and different one. This is much appreciated. Pamela Parenty

    ReplyDelete

We love reading each and every comment... thanks for visiting our blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails