Monday, October 8, 2012

QI Milestones: 400 posts + 1000 followers + 1 million page views

This week we're celebrating some milestones at Quilt Inspiration, and we couldn't be more excited. When we first started Quilt Inspiration, in February 2010, our goal was to feature the most beautiful and interesting quilts in the world. So far we have published over 400 posts, and we've met so many delightful and creative people along the way.  We are thrilled to belong to this worldwide community of quilters!  On August 30, 2012, we reached 1000 members:


And on September 24 we exceeded 1 million page views !


See the red Pinterest button on this screen shot ?  Many of you know that Pinterest is an online pinboard where you can organize and share things you love. Come join us at Quilt Inspiration on Pinterest !  We've been on Pinterest for nearly a year, and just yesterday we reached 3,000 followers:


Our 40 different Quilt Inspiration boards include contemporary quilts, vintage quilts, folk art quilts, Dear Jane quilts, cat quilts, quilts that make us smile, recycled clothing creations and more:


And now, we would like to send a big hug to our readers and followers. By way of thanks we've created a free and fun tutorial which will appear in our very next post (the theme is "waste not, want not").  Stay tuned... and THANK YOU for visiting us at Quilt Inspiration!  ~Marina & Daryl Lynn

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I really enjoy following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check your site every day for inspiration. It works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! your blog is an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ! Your blog is wonderful of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your blog is a phenomenal success - such an inspiration to all of us. It's always a joy to see what you've found to share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Pinterest site is probably the best inspirational place I Follow. The variety and pure talent showcased there is unbelievable. I could spend hours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on all those milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enhorabuena por ese millon de visitantes, no me extraña porque la pagina es fenomenal, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations your blog is awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Marina and Daryl, while I don't comment very often I do read your blog posts and enjoy them very much. I didn't know you were on Pinterest, I might have to reactivate my account now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration you pass to the quilting world.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muchas felicidades¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the milestones for your wonderfull site.... I have it on the favorites bar of my computer and check it out every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I´m your member number 1098. Thanks for shear your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog was one of the first I followed, I love reading your posts and have created my two most recent quilts BOTH from following links posted on your blog of cool/inspiring patterns.

    I had no idea until right now that you have a pininterest board; I just started following all of those as well and am already really excited about the inspiration I will get from them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Those are so fun and fantastic numbers :)

    I really appreciate all the wonderful quilts you've shared here on QI.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading each and every comment... thanks for visiting our blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails