Thursday, December 15, 2022

The Twelve Days of Christmas

The Twelve Days of Christmas is one of our favorite holiday songs.  Here is a fantastic paper pieced quilt with a block representing each of the days!

Also check out our E-Bay shop for great bargains on patterns, fabric, and vintage collectibles. For more free quilt patterns, please visit us on Twitter.

Twelve Days of Christmas by Kris Neifeld

Kris Neifeld says that this is her first Christmas quilt, and that she got the pattern over 20 years ago and pieced it 10 years ago, and finally finished it during the pandemic. [pattern source unknown]

(NOTE: We just identified this out-of-print pattern as the Twelve Days of Christmas Foundation Sampler by Sharon Rexroad-Ericson, 1996.  The pattern with foundations may be available from time to time on eBay or Etsy.)

Here is a closeup of several of Kris' wonderful blocks.



Image credits: Photos were taken by Quilt Inspiration at the 2022 Tucson Quilters Guild show.


2 comments:

  1. I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs that I ordered through Dr Itua Herb store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. I love Traditional Medicine so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time and money. I was cured 3weeks ago, i suffered from HIV for 5yrs but with the help of Dr. Itua herbal medicine, I was cured within three weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same man also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as I heard she had herpes, I referred her to the doctor and she was cured after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 18 persons and they were all cured from their various illnesses. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. This man is a herbal doctor, I assure you of cure if you drink his natural herbs. He has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, etc. Contact Dr. Itua on email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh, what a delight to see a quilt made from this pattern I did in the 1990's! Kris Neifeld - you did a fabulous job with this quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading each and every comment... thanks for visiting our blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails